I have enjoyed the past 42 years of practicing dentistry, mostly because of the wonderful long-term relationships I have developed with my patients. I love helping them restore and maintain healthy and happy smiles. Our patients are so diverse and interesting, and I believe that they have enriched my life by sharing their unique life experiences with me and my staff.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts – Rutgers University
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
I participate in numerous continuing education opportunities to keep on the cutting edge of dental technology and am involved in the Providence Chapter of the Seattle Study Club.
- American Dental Association
- Fellowship Academy of General Dentistry
- Rhode Island Dental Association
- Providence District Dental Society, Past President
- Miriam Hospital, Department of Surgery
- Johnson and Wales University, School Dentist
Outside the Office
I am originally from Teaneck, NJ, and have lived in Providence with my wife, Diane, since 1973. We have three daughters, two sons-in-law, and four grandchildren who I love spending time with. I also enjoy working out at the gym, dining out with friends, bike riding, photography, and reading American historical biographies. I am an active member of Temple Beth El, the Jewish Federation of Rhode Island, and am a Hadassah Associate.