I always aspired to follow in my grandfather’s footsteps and become a dentist. In 1968, my dreams came true. Since, then I have been providing quality dental care to our community. I was extremely happy and proud when in 1999, the family legacy continued and my daughter, Dr. Mahra Rubinstein, joined our practice. I enjoy interacting with my patients and instilling in them the confidence that they are receiving the best quality dental care available.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Rhode Island
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Loyola University Dental School
I am a member of the Providence Chapter of the Seattle Study Club and am a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, which keeps me involved in learning about new developments in the dental field. I have also taken numerous postgraduate courses in dental implant surgery and prosthetics.
- American Dental Association
- Fellowship Academy of General Dentistry
- Rhode Island Chapter President
- Group Benefits Council
- Rhode Island Dental Association
- Providence District Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Rhode Island Board of Dental Examiners
- Discipline Committee
- Providence Plantations Dental Study Club
In the Community
The community where I live and work is very important to me, and I spend a considerable amount of time supporting various groups and organizations. I am involved in the Redwood Masonic Lodge, the Touro Fraternal Association, the Ledgemont County Country Club Board, the Aurora Civic Association, Temple Beth El, and am a life member of Alpha Epsilon Pi. I am also the current president of Criterion II investment Club.
Outside the Office
I am married to my wife, Linda Rosen, and we have three children and four grandchildren. In my free time I enjoy playing golf, traveling, and breeding dogs.