As a general dentist, I enjoy helping people feel and look their best. I empathize with people to overcome their fears and make visits to the dentist a more relaxing and gratifying experience. I believe my years of experience and diverse dental skills helps me to give my patients individual attention, use up-to-the-minute technology, and perform many different dental procedures to help them pursue and maintain aesthetic and healthy smiles.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – Union College
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Maryland College of Dental Surgery
- General Practice Residency – Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York
I participate in numerous organizations in my field, such as the Seattle Study Club and the AGD Fellowship Study Club, to continue my education and be informed on the newest technology available. I also completed a course on a comprehensive multidisciplinary team approach to restorative therapy for integrated dental implants.
- American Dental Association
- Providence District Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Rhode Island Dental Association
Outside the Office
I am originally from Providence and now reside in Sharon, MA, with my husband, our two children, and our dog named Gracie. My free time is spent with my family and volunteering as a board member of the Sharon Educational Foundation.